Thursday, April 4, 2013

While I Was Away...

Hey yall!
So I know It's been a few days maybe a week since I've last updated my blog but I have valid reasoning behind it. I recently found out my grandma (dads mom) has bleeding in her brain, some type of seepage and she has been hospitalized and isn't doing too well, so I would greatly appreciate it if you all could send prayers her way, god always answers to knee-mail so drop down to your knees and get your prayer on! It was devastating talking to my grandpa on the phone and listening to him break down and cry telling me that though him and grandma won't be around long he wants us to know how much they love us :( my heart broke for them. Knowing my grandma she is a trooper and will god willingly pull through this! either way I know the big man above will take great care of my grandma.

On a brighter note, I hope you all had an amazing easter! I'm pretty sure I gained a few pounds just from easter dinner! lol

The morning of easter I made a "bunny footprint" in the kitchen floor with flour and lets just say it looked like "big foot's footprint" haha BUT the kids bought it and was totally excited about it!
 
Other than that I've just been hanging out with my pretty amazing family :) My husband started work back already, booooo! but being a cop has it's perks because he works 3 days then gets 3 days off. Since he has been home I'm pretty sure we have rented 20 + movies lol the kids and I have enjoyed every minute of it though.
 
Ohio has finally decided to not be a douchelord and warm up a tad bit so we've been enjoying the weather and taking advantage of the park. We took the kids to a park the other day and I have to admit, it was fun being a kid with my kids lol I think my husband would agree, try not to laugh too hard at this picture I'm about to show you. He decided he would show the kids how high he can swing then do a backflip off of the swing and well Ill let you see the pic to know the end results...
bhahahaha EPIC FAIL!
 
It was SO hilarious! I took a video and everything I couldn't stop laughing at him I almost pissed my pants! Of course with his ego he decides to do it again and lucky him he landed it lol or else that video would've went viral! lmao! The kids got a kick out of it also. Aubree LOVED going down the BIG slides she giggled all the way down and kept demanding to go over and over and over again! cutest thing ever! for such a girly girl she is a daredevil!
 
OH HEY! I finally finished painting hubby and I's bedroom! let me tell ya, chevron print on a wall isn't as easy as it freaking looks! We didn't go to bed til 5am BUT it was so worth it I'm totally in love with how it turned out! All we have left is to get my vanity, and some acua colored accents for the room.
AMAZEBALLS RIGHT?!
 
I'll show yall a picture of aubrees walls too, we aren't finished redoing her room she is getting new bedding etc. and also in the pictures you can't tell how sparkly her walls are but in person it looks like a fairy shit all over her walls with all the glitter LOL It's really cute though I love it and I wish it was my room lol.
The picture makes her room look tiny but it's not at all. so cute and PINK!
 
Other than all the painting and movie watching hubby and I had a date night and we went to a place called "Scene 75" It's like a dave and busters I guess but it was SOOO fun! we got drunk, ate some bomb ass wings and played tons of games! my favs were the go carts only because I wont first place AND I bumped my husband's go cart and his wheel totally flew off hahahaha I also loved the 4D roller coaster ride, just some advice boobs or no boobs shit hurts! it bounces you around and my little nini's going crazy! haha strap them puppies DOWN! My all time fav though was Laser Tag. It was mine and my husband's first time ever playing and we had a freaking blast! We beasted the game might I add! One of the rules in laser tag is no cussing and I def broke that rule a gazillion times because I kept getting scared hahaha!
 
 Overall it was an amazing date, much better than "clubbing" or a typical dinner and movie date, next up is ZIP LINING!! wahhhhh!!
 
Well yall time for me to hit the gym and get my sweat on! Oh btw since I forgot last Friday, this Friday I'll post the questions you ladies had for me with my response :) and for those of you trying to get fit download the app "my fitness pal" I've been using it for a while and it's awesome! you can track your calories, it'll tell you how much you'll weight in a certain amount of time etc. you can follow me on there as well, just search Chancey Rookwood :)
 
It's Thirsty Thursday I might get a little drizzunk tonight! haha Have a good day yall!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment