Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday not so funday

well y'all I'm phone blogging yet again but this time it's not because if laziness lol it's because my hubby is using our only laptop (kids broke the other yet again) to do his homework, leme tell ya I see how long his papers are for his masters and I so don't look forward to it! speaking if school Im starting where I left off on my bachelors when we get back from vacation the sooner I finish school the better :)

today wasn't any different than any other day I worked from 6-2, I did however work with the Alzheimer's residents for the first time and loved it, made a few new friends ;) today sucked so bad because I'm SO sore from leg/butt day at the gym yesterday, I could barely lift and move my legs and I kept getting butt cheek cramps lol as sore as I am it feels good knowing I'm in pain for all the right reasons haha! I decided to just stretch my ass off tonight so I can make it through work tomorrow, so I skipped the gym ( I feel like a failure lol )

on a different note I've been getting compliments on how nice and tan I am, freaking finally after all the burning and peeling lol it's hard being a girl! speaking if being a girl for all the ladies who love makeup like me the website www.bhcosmetics.com is awesome! everything is pretty affordable and it's good makeup, and this is coming from someone who is obsessed with MAC makeup lol

I guess I can stop rambling on and go do some abs, my plank challenge, and test myself on push-ups, sounds awesome right? -__-

goodnight bloggers :)

xoxo
military wife military life

No comments:

Post a Comment