Sunday, April 14, 2013

lets catch up! week recap!

oh hey blog world! long time no see!
 I've totally been slacking the past week so let me catch you up :)
 LOTS of pics


super cute decal we got for the hallway! "all because two people fell in love" we are going to hang family pictures down the hallway underneath the decal! SO CUTE!




Let me tell y'all about the bakery that's literally 2 seconds from my house ( I walk to it) they have THE best brownies, cakes, cookies and doughnuts EVER! It's called Granny C's Bakery, it looks ghetto but don't let the looks fool you its the best! In the pic above I had gotten a banana brownie 2 snickers brownies a poke cake and 3 cookies all for $5! I felt guilty after eating my brownie though so they won't see my face anytime soon unless it's to get the kids doughnuts for breakfast lol


Park Time fun! Aubree clearly was having a blast on the swing and Ayden learned how to twirl his swing -_- lol  speaking of Ayden I went and showed him his elementary school he will be going to this year, the school is brand new and literally 4 min down the street from the house, it's a nice school and I've heard nothing but good things about it so I'm pretty excited, but nervous at the same time because it's the insane adults with guns we have to worry about now days.
Ayden's School :) saddest day of my life will be april 18th when I go register him :(
 
 
yum yum yum! Since my hubby has been home from deployment I've lost 6lbs and I'd like to keep it that way since I gained the 15 that I lost while he was gone lol so I went out and bought myself some snacks. Strawberries, bananas, yogurt, low fat onion dressing, kale (cant wait to make kale chips) grapes, fresh green beans and chocolate almond and coconut milk. SO YUMMY!


what is this you ask? oh just some YUM YUM SAUCE! lol I was so excited when I found this recipe on pinterst because I crave Japanese Steak House ALL the time! speaking of, I'm going on a date with my girls today to Osaka, pretty much the best steak house ever! I can't wait to see my ladies and eat some yummay food!

Just a little advice to you ladies, if you are going from bleach blonde to black DO NOT! use box dye GO TO A SALON because this is what will happen lol it looks like I have some high lights because the blonde is seeping through the black. it's ok though because I'm going back blonde pretty soon ^_^

Hubs and I went to dinner and the movies last night, your typical date but it was a blast in a glass :P
first we got drunk at dinner which makes any movie better lol we went to see Olympus Has Fallen and leme tell you that is  GREAT ass movie! It made me want to join the military or secret service and fuck up some Koreans! lol an as you can see sometimes the kid in us comes out just a tad bit! lol


On a much sadder note, the day steven was coming home from deployment my puppy (9month) great dane was eating and aubree pulled his face so he snaped and bit her face, a reconstructive plastic surgeion had to do over 20 stitches on her face, and sew her lip back together, luckily he was an AMAZING surgeon and you can hardly even see her scars. With that being said we decided to give megatron (the puppy) to the animal shelter because we didn't want to risk that happening again, even though ITHINK he didn't mean to actually hurt her he is just a BIG dog and I knew he was said because he was licking her afterward. Well it has been on my mind heavily lately I just HAD to see him or know how he was doing and so I went to the animal shelter so I could kiss his face and I didn't see him so I'm thinking he was adopted, so I ask the employees about him and their response was "he had a really bad heart murmer so he is no longer with us" my heart instantly dropped! I walked to the car and bawled my eyes out. My poor baby! He was such a good dog I just wish he could've had his last breath with his family :(


RIP my baby boy, mommy loves you and misses you! I know your having a blast in doggy heaven!




Well y'all time for me to go kill it in the gym then meet my girls for dinner :) Hope everyone has a great day! and I promise I won't ditch y'all for a week again. ALSO I've hit 1,400 views on my blog!

p.s. I keep forgetting to share my workouts but once I get a complete routine down I'll make sure I share them with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment