Friday, April 26, 2013

Family Friday

Today has basically been a pretty chill day, the kids were amazing and I got to take TWO naps one was 4 hours and one was 2 hours hellz yeah! I cleaned up a bit and we got KFC for dinner. Tonight I'm making hubby and I pina coladas, I'm baking cookies, then hubs and I are watching a movie with our babies then having our own movie night, I love days like these just spending time with my amazing family. Today was also my "break day" from the gym, my freaking knee is killing me so as much as I want to kill it at the gym I don't want to hurt myself even more.

last night I pre-registered  for ANOTHER 5K called "Run or Dye" it's pretty much just another color run but this one is in Dayton and it's on September 21st. I've gotten a few girls together already to run with me, I'm trying to get as many people as possible, the more the merrier!
FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIEND DYE ALONE!

 I also have a "memory walk" in October for work to raise money for Alzheimer's and dementia so anyone living in ohio reading this I'll keep you posted on the actual DAY and where it'll be hosted, but Emeritus at Fox Run is hosting it, we are also doing car washes, garage sales, bakes sales etc to raise money and again I'll keep you posted in case anyone is interested in helping out, its for a great cause! :D

1 WEEK til vacation! can you tell im pretty pumped since I talk about vacation in almost every post lol! My sister also graduates college so we will be celebrating by doing a pig pickin and family bbq! cuz that's how we do in the south! :P So proud of her! It's hard attending college, working full time and having kids but she pulled through! If you're reading this Dayna IM PROUD OF YOU :D and I'll be yelling GO PENIS! as you walk across the stage! hahahahahah

on a different topic, I started this blog out of pure boredom and it became something that I actually enjoy, my "mommy time" and I never thought I'd get as much support as I have. I never thought so many people would enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. I'm 100% honest with everything I say or tell you all I don't sugar coat shit I don't pretend my life is unicorns and rainbows I tell it how it is and I think that's what attracts  people, there is so much "fakeness" in this world it's nice to see some "realness" every once and awhile lol am I right? But thanks to everyone who supports my blog it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside lol

 
Well I hope everyone has a great night, time for me to get my drink on and enjoy this amazing family I've been blessed with :)
 
 
xoxo
Military Wife Military Life

2 comments:

  1. Awwww have fun tonight....and Im also proud of Dayna!!! You go girl...mama loves you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I'll make sure to video tape her walking across the stage this time! haha

    ReplyDelete