Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hectic Day!

Ello govena!
So today was such a crazy busy day, I woke up at 4am worked til 2pm took my babies to get updated on their shots and to get Ayden's shot record so we could... dun dun dun.. register him for kindergarten!  merrrrp :(( He was so excited walking into his "big boy" school and I was on the brink of tears lol  I seen older kids 4th & 5th graders and all these thoughts just pour in my head like are the bigger kids going to pick on my son, is he going to be bullied, will he get beat up, he is going to be afraid and is a crazy man going to shoot up the school. yeah I was basically in freak out mode. I know he is going to do so well in school he tests above his grade level and age (proud parent moment) and he LOVES school so I know he won't have a problem with separation, another good thing is his school is Monday-Friday 8:30am-4pm. When I was registering him today I had to fill out a "bus form" and AGAIN I had a freak out moment, I'm not too fond of buses especially with my babies tiny body on it BUT I know he is so excited and feels so grown now that he is able to ride a bus so I decided the first day maybe week of school I'm going to take him and pick him up then after that he will be riding the bus. I knew the time was coming that we would need to buy school supplies =/ and they gave me the list today
 
I might as well just send the damn house with him lol just kidding! It's not too bad I just hope his teacher doesn't request anything else. He starts school the DAY BEFORE his 5th birthday so I guess on his second day of school I'll be bringing the class cupcakes (yeah I'm THAT mom) lol Just knowing that in 4 months my baby wont be much of a baby anymore makes ME a big baby lol so sad! 

Ok so enough with being a big emotional ball! I seriously LOVE my job! I know I keep telling y'all this but the residents seriously just make my day! especially when they look at me and say " I love you " :)) love them! My kids get a kick out of it too when I come home and tell them I changed old peoples diapers, they just crack up laughing, today though when I picked the boys up from Pre-K Ayden asks "did you have a good day at work mom? did you help the old people" my response " I had an awesome day, I change a lot of old people's diapers today" he then busts out laughing and didn't stop for a good 5 min lol they just think that is the funniest thing in the world knowing that old people wear diapers, BUT now they think THEIR grandmas and grandpas wear diapers! hahaha ! speaking of grandmas and grandpas, our vacation is only a couple of weeks away!! we are going to New York then New Jersey then Charlotte then good ol Havelock and finally South Carolina for my sister in law's  boot camp graduation. super duper proud of her!

Well I guess I can stop rambling and get my ass in bed I have to be up at 3am.. hard working woman problems.. lol good night y'all!

xoxox
Military Wife Military Life

No comments:

Post a Comment