Thursday, March 28, 2013

random thoughts of the day :P

Ello Govena!

So today my husband and I signed up to do the "color run" in cincinatti. I love that he decided to do it with me, he has been such a motivatior and supportive when it comes to my fitness so I couldn't think of anyone better to do the color run with me than him :) ( fingers crossed he doesnt leave for OCS before the run ) I guess I should start preparing eh? I've totally been slacking since my husband has been home, the gym hasnt seen me not even 1 time the past 2-3 weeks, sad i know lol I did go for a run around the neighborhood... the next day my legs felt like someone took them off and beat the shit out of me with them and then stuck them back on me, yeah I'm THAT out of shape.. get it together chancey! Since my hubby starts back work on Monday I've decided my vacation is over too, back to clean eatting and working out daily, and since at my new job at the nursing home I'll be working 5am-10am there is no excuse as to why I'm not hitting the gym. I'll be taking this fitness ish pretty seriously since we ARE going on vaca in about a month and I'd hate to look like a whale that washed up on the beach, not a good look. Starting Monday I think at the end of every blog I'm going to post my workouts, meals etc for the day then when I get to where I want to be Ill post before and after pictures, oh LAWD!

I'm signing the boys up for soccer the end of this month, they'll be playing at the YMCA near my house and I think I may sign up to be the. dun dun dun...COAH! I've played soccer most of my life, literally since age 3 til age 16 then I got pregnant and I'm sure it wouldn't be a good look running down the field with a belly twice the size of some of the stick bitches that were in high school lol so I'm sure I'd LOVE playing coach for a while, besides running around with the little rugrats could help keep my fat ass in a little better shape lol

Let me tell yall what my husband did last night! We live about 2.5 miles from Kroger (our grocery store) it was about 9:30pm and about 30 degrees outside he decides since OCS is comming up and he wants to stay in shape he is going to RUN to Kroger to rent a movie from the red box -__- lol I swear if that isn't dedication idk what is. We watched the movie Savages, it was just kind of a weird movie, every 30 min my husband and I whisper.. DA FUQ?! lol


Guess what I get to do tomorrow.... register Ayden for Kindergarten :( NOOOO! It seriously makes me so sad! but also very proud! He is in pre-k now and his teachers pulled me aside and told me they are happy we moved because the age cut off date was Aug 1st for that school district and his birthday is Aug 27th but the school district we are in now has their age cut off at sept 1st and his teachers said if he had to come back to Pre-k another year they wouldn't know what to do with him because he is so smart, my heart fluttered a bit and a proud grin grew across my face :D He has always been "advanced" for his age and I guess it just doesn't stop! lol speaking of school, it's time for me to go pick up my little handsome boys then i GUESS I could go for a run... joy!

Have a happy THIRSTY THURSDAY BITCHES! get wastey pants for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment