Thursday, April 25, 2013

I workout! wiggle wiggle wiggle YEAH!

Lately I've been killing it in the gym and have loved every painful minute of it lol. I set a goal which was to run 3 miles everyday and I have done that all this week so far and every time I've beat my previous time. The first day I ran 3 miles it took me 40 minutes -__- the next day it took me 35 and the day after it took me 33 minutes so I'm pretty happy with myself and I feel very accomplished because it has always been hard for me to run 3 miles without stopping to take a break. Not only did I run everyday but on leg day I did leg machines and I also did one legged squats with free weights then I used a 40lb bar and did regular squats and wide leg squats (to get a nice booty) lol the next day I did arms and the day after I did back so today I'm pretty effing sore and really don't feel like going to the gym but I always tell myself "the days you don't want to go are the days that'll make a difference" and it's always this way I never want to go but as soon as I get in the gym I get hype LOL I haven't really lost weight and I do understand muscle weighs more than fat so I'm fine with that but I have lost inches and that's really what matters to me so WHOOO HOOO! haha ontop of going to the gym I used one of those thing a ma jiggys that you wear and it calculates how far you walk in a day and at work ALONE I walk 10 miles!! holy fucking shit right?! that's not including lifting residents all day.

I've been doing research on body building lately and I'm considering giving it a try, once I set my mind to something I always accomplish it, I was thinking about hiring an evening sitter just so I can go to the gym with my husband at night so he can give me some pointers because he is doing the whole body building thing. But we shall see how this works or if I even decide to do it lol. One thing I do love and live by is my belly band or waist trimmer. I wear it around sometimes but mostly at the gym, it's pretty gross when I'm running and it gets so sweaty that it slides around haha and once you take that sucker off I swear it's like you have new lungs and can BREATH! lol and like I said in a previous post I use the My Fitness Pal app so I track my calories as well and I've been pretty good with staying under my max calorie intake.

As far as diet goes I totally SUCK! even though I stay under my max calorie intake I don't always eat the best things lol I'm a sucker for sweets! oh and Osaka! lol but I'm definitely trying to get back on track with eating better I've been doing a little better lately I'll eat yogurt for breakfast with some wheat toast with a little peanut butter then ill pack strawberries and carrots for lunch/snack at work, one thing I know for sure I'm going to have a hard time giving up is Dr. Pepper, don't get me wrong I LOVE me some water but I'm pretty much addicted to dr. pepper lol but hopefully soon I can give it up completely I'm going to start "weaning" myself off of it I learned a new trick to doing that.

WE ARE KILLING IT! lol
 
 

 


p.s. I think I'm the only crazy person that listens to slow jams while working out LOL but it gets me through so I ain't mad at it! :P

p.s.s. exactly 1 week before vacation! hellz yeah!

I guess I'll go clean up now then hit the gym..
until tomorrow blog friends!

xoxo
Military Wife Military Life

No comments:

Post a Comment