Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday Funday Yall!

Happy Sunday y'all!!

I woke up yesterday with dun dun dunnnnnn strep throat! -_- It sucks not being able to kiss my babies and my husband so we've been cheeking it lol we just squish our cheeks on each others, my daughter thinks it's the best thing in the world lol!

So yesterday I went to visit my husband at work, he works a gate, and went to get him lunch, he ended up buying the kids and I lunch and putting gas in my car (little things make me happy lol) when he gets home I'm back in the room doing laundry and he yells "hey can you help me carry my stuff in" so I go to the door and he hands me this..
 
SOOOO sweet right? I told y'all in a previous post we had marital problems throughout this previous deployment, well we have been doing amazing lately, we seriously couldn't be any happier! In a couple of months we will be hitting our 5 year anniversary! whooo hooo!!
 
Remember how I told you all my husband was going officer in the army? Well the recruiter had a problem with something in his medical file so we were a little worried thinking he wouldn't be cleared to go but the big man above was looking our for my husband because HE WAS CLEARED! yippee! I'm so proud of my husband for coming as far as he has. Up next is the board then we find out when he leaves for Army boot camp then OCS. I promise to you going officer isn't as easy as everyone thinks, no you don't just need a bachelor's degree, you need to be physically and mentally healthy ONTOP of the bachelor's degree lol. The fact that my husband is bald, black and looks intimidating is a plus for him too bahaha It's funny the things they look when people are trying to become officers.
 
Even though I felt like complete death yesterday I still managed to get up and get all dolled up for my love, I mean what man doesn't want to come home to a woman who takes care of herself? :P
 
For those of you wondering, cuz I get these questions all the time, I used a 1 inch barrel curling iron, I used the wand method where I wrap my hair around the iron then after doing tight curls I took my brush and brushed them out a little bit to make them thicker, fuller and to give my hair volume, then flip your head upside down and shake your fingers through your hair a bit and you're good to go :)
 
Even though I'm feeling like complete shit today I make NO excuses and will still hit the gym as hard as I always do, but before I go kill my self in the gym I want to leave you guys with my husband's Facebook status today, I woke up to this and it totally made my day lol
 
"S/N how are you going to show someone how marriage is suppose to be when you barely been married 2 years..? One non combat deployment for 6 mos? I give credit where it's due.. This last one wasn't the best but my wife held it down on a 8 month deployment to afghan with a 1 year old and new born.. Shake the haters babe Chancey Jo Rookwood"
 
<3
  xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment