Monday, April 8, 2013

goodbye Monday

oh hey Monday nice to see you ending!
normally I'm like ugh it's Monday my life is ending...
today I woke up like fuck yea bring it on lol for no reason I had sooo much energy! I was able to knock out some laundry clean the house ehh about 20 mil times -__- and I hit the gym twice today, talk about PAIN! funny thing is as I was doing squats the song "miss new booty" came on haha KEEP IT TIGHT! My strep throat is going away ABOUT DAMN TIME and I was able to get in more cardio today but I mainly focused on weight lifting. "friends don't let friends skip leg day" I basically made my legs noodles today with all of the different squats and lunges I did plus the hip abductor machines, but It's a rewarding pain to wake up to knowing you beasted in the gym, makes you wake up saying HELL YEAH! well.. at least I do, then I crippled walk the whole day bahaha So I'm pretty certain everyone in the gym thinks I've got issues because when I work out I "do it right" and in the end I'm drenched in sweat and my face is as red as a baboon's ass cheeks! I had someone stare at me when I was resting after my workout I had sweat dripping from my face into my eyes onto my shirt etc. and I just giggled at them thinking in my head "you wish you looked as gross as me right now cuz then maybe you'd see results" i'm mean I know I know but I hate when people stare at me, omg and when they follow me! two girls today at the gym literally followed me from the treadmill to the elliptical to the free weights to the leg machines to the ab machines then back to the treadmill, creeeeperrrss!

Well other than my workout sesh I managed to take the kids to the lake yesterday! It was such a beautiful day 72 degrees sun shining and a nice breeze, WAY TO STEP IT UP OHIO! They boys fed the ducks, skipped rocks and Aubree guarded her "big rock" basically the whole time then beat the shit out of me when I tried to get her off lmao! oh and her new favorite word Is HAPPY! so the ducks were happy the water was happy the rocks were happy, basically everything was happy! lol


 
Today I gathered up a team for the "dirty girl mud run" in Columbus june 1st! Who doesn't want to jump in mud with your friends then be rewarded with alcohol in the end?! oh and it's all girls so you don't have to worry about pervs raping you with their eyes lol (reason I go to an all women's gym) so this means I have 2 runs coming up june and july! I'm in the process of searching for more to do but it all depends on when the husby leaves for ocs. I know I won't be bikini ready or chancey's version of bikini ready this summer but I WILL be by next summer so I know these runs will be beneficial. I've also been tanning because casper white is so not attractive lol luckily I tan pretty quickly so I wont have to go often and worry about looking like that tan mom that got banned from tanning bahah
workout and tan baybeee
So I really want to have my hair dyed RED but I'm having a hard time warming my husband up to that idea lol so instead I might just do a red ombre and have red ends still very cute! I also need a haircut because having your hair tickle the middle of your ass crack because it's THAT long is not ok lol
 
Well I guess enough of me rambling I'm going to crawl (literally) to my bed now. LORD JESUS HELP ME!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment