Friday, April 5, 2013

Fridayyy!

ok blog fans, as I promised, I'm going to post your questions along with my answer. I'll do the first 2 questions I got to start off this post :)

question: What was the hardest part about deployment?
answer: Honestly guys deployment in general is hard. Having to adapt without your spouse, especially with having kids, learning to do things alone can get pretty hectic, always worrying about your spouse if they are ok, what is happening etc.
question: What advice can you give to spouse's with a deployed loved one?
answer: fighting is a no no, trust me I've been there done that. You want to make sure you keep your deployed spouse happy at all times it makes things so much easier for them and you. LETTERS, I know there is so much technology that can be used such as Skype, facetime, imessage, etc but letters are a little more personal and fun! I know when I would receive a letter from my husband it would put a smile on my face so why not eh? care packages are a nice touch as well even if they don't need anything, it just shows them you're thinking of them. Most definitely stay strong, stay busy and keep faith. I could go on and on with this answer but I'll leave it at that lol


Ladies! I found something on pinterest where you unscrew the clip on your curling iron and take it off so you can use it as a "curling wand" and leme tell you that is THE only way I'll be curling my hair from now on! It turned out so freaking cute, it doesn't leave a dent on the ends of your hair AND my hair held the curl ALL day without hairspray!

    CUTE RIGHT?!
 
So today was such a nice day I broke out my shorts! can I get a hell yeah!
my skull shirt is pretty awesome
 
Since it was so nice out I played with the babies out in the yard pretty much ALL day! We had a blast, but while I was out in the backyard with them I was doing a little renovating in my head lol I wanted to build or have built a wooden deck but my husband wants a concrete slab and he also wants to put a separate concrete slab to build the kids a little basketball court :) so exciting! so I got a piece of paper and started drawing out how I wanted it to look lol yeah I know I get a little carried away but what can I say it's OUR house we OWN it so we can do whatever we want and that makes me excited a tad bit lol I also started digging up dirt in the garden so when the time is right I'll only have to put soil in and our fruits and veggies. I can't wait to show y'all pictures of my masterpiece of a garden lol OH AND our in ground fire pit, I swear that's all the boys talk about is roasting marshmallows and making a huge fire haha typical boys. I'm just so ready for warm(er) weather, cookouts, cornhole, and friends :)
 
I've been hitting the gym consistently now, 5 days a week, I basically lift weights (back, biceps, triceps, chest ,legs) and each has their own specific day lol run 3 miles do 1-2 miles on the elliptical and to end the day I top it off with tanning. I have a 5k (color run) coming up in couple months and I want to be able to run straight through NO walking, my legs I'm sure hate me because all I've been doing is running running and more running. I've also REtrained my body back to the way it was when I lost 15lbs (during husbands deployment) I basically just eat health and drink more water, It's hard because I LOVE dr pepper and sweets but I find once I cut those out of my diet I eventually don't even think of or want them and when I do eat or drink it I instantly feel sick. My husband and I have a little routine going on, while he is at work I do my motherly and wifey duties clean cook etc then around 430 after picking the boys up from school I hit the gym since my gym has daycare (premier ladies fitness.. all girls gym heck yes) and I end up getting home about 1 hour before him because he works 4am-6:30pm then goes straight to the gym, so I get home and make dinner by then he is home kids are fed he gives them a bath puts them to bed then we have dinner together lol sounds pretty hectic but it's easy for us and we love it, routine and structure is key! lol
 
well I guess I can leave y'all with a "crazy hair day" pic of my daughter lol curly ass mess!
 
 
goodnight folks!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment