Monday, April 22, 2013

phone blogging!

whoa buddy! phone blogging is pretty damn annoying BUT I just got off work by work I mean walking around for 8 hours changing and feeding old people lol SO I don't really feel like walking to the room to get the computer haha yessss go laziness! I deserve to be lazy though, I'm a hard worker :)

so as y'all know my husband is trying to go officer in the army and I swear it's been one battle after another in order for him to be cleared to go to meps he needed documentation for things like when he got the syst removed from his back as a child,  meds he is allergic to, when he got later eye surgery etc. and today they finally cleared him!! thank The Lord!  so hopefully after vacation he will be able to take the board get a bootcamp and OCS date the. we can get the eff out of Ohio! our #1 choice for bases in the army we chose NC so fingers crossed!

let me tell y'all what my husband did today lol he was trying to surprise me at work with lunch but first he had to go to base for a couple things that ended up not workin as planned then as he is driving the boys to school his tire busts on the highway, he finally got that fixed and got the boys to school and by the time craziness had calmed down I was off work lol I love that man! haha but I did come home to a clean house and dinner made and can I just say for a man he did such an amazing job dressing aubree lol he put her in a cute sun dress with gladiator sandals and he out her hair in a side ponytail she looks so freaking adorable!

for anyone who owns or rents a home if you get sod or have sod yes it's pretty and thick grass BUT that shit grows so damn fast! I mowed the lawn hmm about 4 days ago and it was a jungle again so I had to freaking mow it again yesterday and with my backyard being humongous I was pretty much dead! y'all should've seen me though lol I was basically running with my mower bahahah OH and I added some dark brown mulch out front and my yard looks a little more spiffy lol now I just need my rose bushes to start blooming and to add soil to my garden which btw is about 10ft long and 2ft wide, now to try and keep the kids from messing with it -_- yeah like that'll happen! lol

well time to get our shop on, NEW CLOTHES FOR EVERYONE! then go for a run around the neighborhood since it's nice and sunny today.. btw running with a jogging stroller is definitely an experience hahah

p.s. I'm EXTREMELY proud of my husband, I don't know many 23 year olds working on a masters degree and about to be an officer while taking care of a wife and 3 kids.  PROUD wife moment!

xoxo
Military Wife Military Life

No comments:

Post a Comment