Saturday, April 27, 2013

5K for the win!

well I signed up for ANOTHER 5K lol I swear I'm killing myself! This one is called the "Drenched Run" it's to support our Firefighters! If you go to the site http://rundrenched.com/ you'll see just how fun it's going to be, I'm so excited! I've got a few girlfriends who already registered as well so I won't be lonely lol I'm def looking forward to the 3 story free fall, I may shit my pants but it's totally going to happen. On top of this 5K and my two other 5Ks and the memory walk I'm also going to be doing Mud Volleyball! A couple of my friends invited me to be on their team and who the heck would want to pass that up? I don't know if I'll be able to do the "dirty girl mud run" because of the date it falls on so  hopefully they reimburse me, if not oh well but I for sure am doing both color runs and the drenched run and of course the memory walk. I haven't really been "training" I  don't feel like I need to I can run 3.5 miles fairly easy so I'll just continue at my pace, however today at the gym I totally fucked up my knee even worse because I'm hard headed and still ran, but I did legs and butt today and man I'm so sore!( front squats, back squats, walking lunges, one leg lunges, leg press machine and inner and outer hip abductor machines ) ran 2.5 miles then walked 8.0 incline 1.5 miles so yea feel my pain? lol and I get to wake up and walk all day at work! haha good thing I love my job eh? OH I also went tanning and I basically look like a baboons ass! idk why I keep burning, was I really THAT pale? geez! lol

with that being said lemme take my red ass to bed hope y'all have a good night!

xoxo
Military Wife Military Life

No comments:

Post a Comment