Monday, April 15, 2013

=]

I want to start off this post by talking to you about my friends. I don't have many (by choice) but the one's I do have are amazing! While I worked at a place called Assurant I made friends with 2 amazing girls Alexia and Carly, we instantly just clicked and became really good friends. These girls are the type of friends that are GENUIENLY happy for me rather than trying to compete with me. I never have drama with these two only smiles and laughs, I'm really grateful to have met these ladies
MY BISHES!
 
It was so nice to catch up with my girls at dinner last night at OSAKA! yumm! We literally cracked up laughing the entire 3 hours we were there lol my other friend Deanna (girl in the pic on top) introduced me to "cowboy rolls" and lemme tell you they were amazing! it's rice, seaweed, avocado, creamcheese, fried beef and I don't know what the sauce is on top but it's overall pretty damn good!
MM MM MMMMM!
 
 
on another note, I START MY NEW JOB AT THE NURSING HOME TOMORROW! yay! I'm so excited I used to volunteer at a nursing home in NC when my mom worked there and I loved it. and what makes it even better is my girls carly and alexia work there! whoo hoo! I'll be working 6am-2p and 5am-10am PERFECTO! With that being said I need to get my tush in the shower and ready for bed, I'll make sure I tell y'all all about my first day :D
 
but before I got let me share this wall decal my husband got for our living room
 

 
Adorable right?! we are going to put picture frames around the decal..  once we are finished I'll post a pic of the entire wall :)
 
Well have a good night everyone
 
xoxo
Military Wife Military Life

 


No comments:

Post a Comment