Friday, May 3, 2013

The Rookwoods take New York

hey y'all! so I'm totally blogging on my phone, in the car! haha we are currently on our way to NYC to visit some of my husbands family, it's been 4 years since we've been to NY and boy I miss that dirty smelling air lol

before we left we did some major retail therapy! I personally think I should be a stylist cuz I picked out my hubby's outfits and man does he look sexy lol I never thought skinny jeans were that attractive til I seen them on my husbands juicy booty :P we got the kids some nice polo,Jordan, juicy couture and Nike clothes, thanks Tjmaxx and Marshall's :) aubrees wardrobe is basically just dresses but hey she is a girly girl so why not! she and I got the same color dress and sandals to wear at my sister in laws army graduation so cute! mommy daughter twins! lol and I actually got my nails done! finally! they were looking at hot mess.  OMG so even though I'm not bikini ready I bought the cutest aqua colored crocheted roxy bikini and I'm def wearing it with fat, stretch marks and all! lol no shame!
fatness! lol oh well the swimsuit is adorable! but I guess I'm off here before we lose reception haha have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment