Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday FUNday

I know I know, I forgot to post the past couple of days, but you'll see why REAL soon :D I've been painting my ass off! I'm the most excited to do my bedroom but that its going to be the last room I do only because it requires a little more detail and it's more time consuming. So far I've gotten the kids bathroom painted the brightest green you'd ever seen lol all that needs to be done is hang the cabinet on the wall over the toilet and paint the wooden letters that say "WaSh YoUr HaNdS" in navy blue!
                                         I LOVE the Kate Spade shower curtain we got too!

 Aubree's room is almost painted we did a HOT pink and added silver sparkle, it seriously is so stinkin adorable with the glitter in it. I painted the master bath a bright teal/blue. I'm painting our bedroom walls grey and on one wall I'm doing bold stripes, the same teal/blue as the bathroom, grey and white SO CUTE! as you can tell our bedroom colors are black white and teal. Tomorrow I'm finally getting to the boys room and painting it blue (of course lol) then I'll finally be done painting, staining the kitchen cabinets is next WHOO HOO! While we were at Bed Bath and Beyond we picked up THE cutest placemats for the table, they are multi-color bamboo and match perfect with our kitchen, couldn't beat the price either! $1.30 per mat!
CUTE EH?
 
One thing is for freaking sure, no need to go to the gym if you're going to paint cuz that alone is a work out, since I'm so short I'm basically doing calf raises and then always using my arms to paint I swear my whole body is sore! Thank goodness I have the most amazing husband ever, since he sucks at painting and I'm doing it alone lol he has been giving me full body massages, AHHHH! not only that he went and bought 30 chocolate chip cookies for me to bake! HEAVEN! splurging is ok right? I swear since my husband has been home I've gained so much weight lol I call it my HAPPY FAT because dieting, eatting right and hitting the gym is the last thing on my mind when my husband just got home from deployment lol.
 
SPRING IS HERE SPRING IS HERE.. yeah effing right! not in Ohio!! First sunday in spring and it decides to do what you ask? SNOW! booooo! and it's supposed to snow the next 3-4 days.
a little backyard action
 
 Lord how I'm ready for our vacations. NC, VA BEACH and possibly a cruise is FO SHO calling our names!
 
Well I guess I should go eat my emotions and devour those chocolate chip cookies MUAHAHA! and kick my husband off the living room t.v im sick of wacthing basketball I need to watch my girly shows haha. All I know is whatever I watch that plate of cookies WILL be on my lap :P
 
Goodnight Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment