Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday


Today has been a pretty awesome day! I know it's "wordless Wednesday" So Ill make this short then I promise I'll shut up for the night :)
So this morning I went for an interview at a nursing home and got hired on the spot, HELL YEAH! I'm so excited because I love the elderly so what better job than to wipe their asses eh? haha The amazing husband I have took me and the kids out for dinner at red lobster, leme just say, Red Lobster NEVER lets me down!
So you know how in the previous blog I told yall about how "someone" slandered me on FB, well my hubby and I have been getting some giggles in texting this person acting like my husband wanted to get some "top secret info about me" just to see how far this person would go, to see how desperate this person was. Now that we got our giggles out we decided to just let it ride out. Let me share something my husband posted earlier today.
I love that he said "god is who my family is judged by" because that couldnt be any truer! WHO CARES what others say or think about you, who are they to judge? especially when they aren't saints themselves.
Well tonight my husband and I are doing what any awesome married couple would do! getting drunk by our lonesomes, watching basketball and folding laundry!! WHOO HOOO!! lol
NIGHT YALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment