Sunday, March 17, 2013

About Me!

Well... since my FIRST blog post decided to delete itsself leme take you back to the beginning lol

I am 22 years young, I married my highschool sweet heart at the age of 17. cray cray! Before that even happend we started dating at age 15 then at 16 my now husband Steven impregnanted me with one handsome little sperm, Ayden now age 4.Two months later he leaves for airforce basic training and tech school, merp :( then what do you know, the day he graduates and I'm there to support him he impregnantes me with yet ANOTHER handsome sperm, Aizaiah now age 3.

So here I am 17 years old with a 3 month old and pregnant with another. A few months later we moved to wonderful Ohio    -__- after 4 months of being here I finally deliver our second son, and lucky us 6 hours later my husband deploys to afghanistan, fun right? 18 years old at this point with two kids and new to ohio with no freaking husband. Luckily I became really good friends with my neighbors and they totally were the reasons I made it through the deployment. A year and a half later can you guess what happens? I bet you can!! HA pregnant again! This time with a little princess, Aubree now 17 months.

 So my vagina has gone through all it wanted too go through and my husband decided to fix thebabycarrier. So 9 months after my daughter was born my husband deploys again. This was by far thehardest deployment we have gone through! BUT we made it! :) While he was gone I bought us a house! YIPPEE!! now he is home, I have my family back together and my life is back to perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment