Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday and a Bake sesh!

I pretty much suck at "Wordless Wednesday" all I can do is make my post "short" lol I'll get better at it.. pinky promise.

I guess today I'm just going to mainly share pictures and a new recipe that I absolutely love, the kids and my husband are pretty obsessed as well.

so first let me share my new recipe with yall. It's a 3 ingredient peanut butter cookie! pretty orgasmic if you ask me.. well not really.. i just love that I only need 3 ingredients.. being cheap for the win! :P

all you need is
1 cup of peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 egg
after mixing it together roll teasopoon size balls (hehe, the child in me laughs at the word "balls") and place on cookie sheet. If you want the "peanut butter cookie" look just take your fork and press lines across the top. Then bake for 12 min at 350 degrees, let cool for 5 min before taking then off the pan or else they'll crumble and WAA LAA!!
 
 
 
 
Now on to my daughter :)
While daddy was doing homework and taking tests I decided to have some mommy daughter time with Aubree. I took her to her room and painted her little baby toes, then we dressed her up in a cute spring sheer blouse and put her hair in a bun. You could tell she felt so beautiful because she kept saying PRIIPYY! (pretty in aubree language) I swear she is the biggest little DIVA! such a girly girl! and I love every minute of it! She has a leopard stuffed animal she is obsessed with and she also totes around her "sweat pea" lotion her daddy got her a week ago, its the cutest thing ever! another thing she is obsessed with is brushing her teeth, I guess I can't be mad at that lol so during our little time together I went picture crazy. I guess I can share a few :P



 
Adorable right?!
 
I guess I sorta failed at this "wordless Wednesday" but maybe next week I'll contain myself lol I'll try not to have a pretty amazing day so that way I wont have shit to say next Wednesday haha
 
off to watch a movie with hubby yet again! lol it seriously has become and every night thing! toinght is the movie Zero Dark Thirthy and I'm beyond excited to see how they killed Osama! lol goodnight!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment