Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thursday Shmursday

leme just say i LOVE the free time off my husband got after his deployment 14 days of QT with my baybeh! Today we went to a mexican place for lunch call El Torro and ermahgerd! It tastes just like my favorite mexican place in NC called El Cerros. The chicken with shrimp covered in queso with rice and beans on the side is pretty much the most ballin-est shit EVER! (in my dave chappelle voice)
                                           BE JEALOUS BE VERY VERY JEALOUS! :P

After getting our fat kid on we went and bought some new pretties for the house. One of my most favorite things to do is buy new ish we dont need for the house lol I seriously will remodel, redecorate and redo every room in the house about 3 times a year, sad I know, my husband is JUST as guilty haha. I cant wait to start remodeling the kitchen and share before and after pictures with you all! 2 more weeks! *que happy dance*

So I'm just getting used to my husband being home and being able to sleep at night (cant sleep without him) and spending time with him and now I have to think about saying " see you later " again for 8 months in june/july time frame :( thanks army sheesh! but it's worth it, Im extremely proud of my husband.

 One thing I want to point out is, when I say I'm a "proud military wife" that doesn't mean proud of MYSELF It means I'm proud of my husband, he is 23 years old has his associates, bachelors and working on his masters degree graduated each with honers, got airman of the year, quarter, airman of like 4 diff bases, has a gazillion trophies to prove it and is NOW going officer. What is there NOT to be proud of? OF COURSE I'll call myself a proud military wife I'm BEYOND proud of my huband. *end rant*

on the bright side where ever we get stationed (fingers crossed for NC) hubby said we can buy ANY house we want and with my husbands extravagant taste he is already saying it HAS to be basically ginormous which means ill be dying for a maid haha not only that he HAS to buy a freaking BMW (if he doesnt get his eVo).. mo money mo problems! lol BUT that just means MORE DECORATING AND HOUSE PRETTIES! bahah

Well it's movie night with hubby, nothing like quality time when the rugrats fall asleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment