Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Funday

Hello my fellow spouse's, civilians, and military members :P

WELL, Today was pretty lame lol jk not really, but really, basically it was a house cleaning and gym type of day so lets get right into tomorrow! I've been trying the best I can to keep you all updated with my husband's journey to becoming an army infantry officer! Well last time I told y'all how MEPS wouldn't "touch him" because his release date from the airforce was a year away, well somehow there was a miracle and he is off to MEPS in the morning! pray pray pray that everything goes well this is the ONLY obstacle in the way because like I've said before the brigade commander and SSgt that choose the OCS candidates had a one on one with my husband and basically guaranteed him a spot, so go figure the MEPS people are making things complicated lol but now that he made staff he is attending ALS (airman leadership school) and that is something he HAS to attend so he won't be able to leave for OCS until after that which isn't but a few weeks long, but I've been told it's better to go officer after being an NCO so booyah! I think this was God's plan for my husband to make staff before going OCS so it looks better for him. But i'll make sure to let you all know how things go tomorrow. Aside from that I also am taking my oldest son Ayden to his school tomorrow for his testing apt. it's just testing to see where they are so the teachers know what to work on with the kids, and we have to bring the gazillion school supplies to the teacher tomorrow also then his first full day of school is the 26th. He is so excited to start kindergarten and although I'm sad my baby is getting older and smarter and prospering I'm very excited for my little boy. I'm thrilled with the school he is going to as well, BEAUTIFUL newly built school, amazing security system, and the staff is phenomenal! they also partner with the YMCA so I THINK his school for all ages do "school sports" how awesome!! Him and his brother start basketball this December EEEEK! im thrilled! and my baby girl is starting a few things as well but I'll wait to discuss those :D

If you all don't know I have another blog My journey to turn my body into the after picture. basically just my fitness adventure so those who are interested in my diet or my fitness routine you can go follow that blog as well :) and yes there ARE follow buttons on the blogs lol I didn't know til I seen someone was "following" my other blog lol on top of that I am also starting a YouTube channel called GlaMom- beauty by chancey so stay tuned for that I'm still working on it but I will let you all know when I have made my first video :)


well that's it for tonight blog friends, stay tuned to my crazy life! lol

xoxo
military wife military life

No comments:

Post a Comment