Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Adventures

HI EVERYONE!

So I made a decision to delete my facebook AND instagram just because im sick of drama or even seeing other peoples drama lol I will EVENTUALLY re-activate my facebook just to keep long distance friends and family up to date with our family :)

so my boy's birthdays are this month Aizaiah will be 4 on august 24th and Ayden will be 5 august 27th, last year I got them a great dane puppy but he grew up to be semi aggressive and bit my daughters face leading to over 20 stitches, so this year we decided to get them ANOTHER puppy, I know I know call us crazy, but she is an Australian shepard so she wont be too big, not only that but we could not have chosen a better puppy, she is so calm and sleeps majority of the day, I must say she sleeps THE funniest ways.  she is SO smart, at 2.5 months old I have trained her to sit already and she does SO good with not peeing or pooing in the house, we aren't crate training just because we don't believe in keeping a poor animal in a cage and she has been doing amazing sleeping in the room with us. I would highly recommend these dogs for people with children and other dogs. My mom used to have one and he was so sweet and very loving. by the way her name is Lola :) my husband chose that name lol I think it's adorable and suits her well.

Lola baby


In other news, I have my second interview at a dental office AND an interview for fifth third bank, I more than likely will choose the dental office just because that's what I went to college for and I would like to get my foot in the door and get some experience so it's easier to get dental jobs in the future. Aside from that, I will be attending cosmetology school at Regis which is one of THE best beauty schools, I'm always doing my friends hair and makeup and they always say "if you don't go to beauty school and become licensed I'm going to kick your ass" lol  and as silly as this sounds that has always been my "career path" I would always tell my high school counselor lmao so I'll have dental and cosmetology under my belt whoop!

SO my husband's medical waiver was ACCEPTED! for officer! hellz yeah! im so excited for him! he is going to meps this month and taking the board this month! not only that but he also made staff SSgt! so a HUGE congrats to him, all his hard work is def paying off and I couldn't be more proud of him! so many times he wanted to give up and just quit because this has been a year and half process but he has stuck it out and not given up. so words from the wise, do not give up on your dreams! you will succeed if you put your mind to it. OH my dad also made Lt Col so happy for him and he was stationed to Hawaii, leme just say I am SO jealous of the base housing there! My brother also returned from an 8 month deployment from Afghanistan, im so excited he made it home safely :)



well yall now that I've talked your ear off I'm going to go hit the gym then spend time with my family

have a blessed night!

xox
military wife military life

No comments:

Post a Comment