Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy Birthday To Youuuuuu!

My baby boy turned 4 years old today! holy cow where in the world is time going?! It seems like just yesterday my neighbors/friends  tiff was holding my leg, abby and heather were taking pictures of my vag as I pushed him out, and my husband was half ass holding my leg watching football hahaha I'm so proud of the young man my baby has become in these 4 short years of life, he is so intelligent, outgoing, and well behaved. Jesus has definitely blessed me! This year we skipped out on birthday parties and instead one of their pawpaws came to visit! the reason I say "their" is because my other son Ayden turns 5 on Tuesday! yes yes I had Aizaiah 3 days before Ayden's 1st birthday lol I hear it all the time how crazy that is, how they are considered some type of twin (never heard of it before but ok) lol so any who, they got a brand new trampoline, a puppy, a flat screen TV, and clothes & shoes. One thing I LOVE about having boys is that they are SO simple! The boys both chose a box cake for mommy to bake them on each of their birthdays and we let them decide what they wanted to do for their day and today Aizaiah chose to play at the park hahah can't complain! and that's exactly what we did, we shall see what Ayden chooses on his day. I've had such baby fever lately I REALLY REALLY REALLY want another baby, and I think the reason why is because all of my kids are growing up WAY to fast! lol now to convince my lovely husband of mine to get a reversal on that vasectomy hahaha! (never going to happen) As the day comes to an end I can't help but be so thankful that my baby boy was alive and healthy to celebrate another year of life. Thank you Jesus!




Have a fabulous night bloggers!

xoxo
Military Wife Military Life
-Chancey

No comments:

Post a Comment