Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Everyday Smokey Eye How To..

hey guys!
I know I'm extremely late posting this but here is a little of how I do my "smokey eye" btw stay tuned for ANOTHER new blog strictly for hair and makeup :)

I always start with my face first. So I'm just going to show you a few of my fav products right now for my face, I didn't get a chance to snap a pic of them all.

Concealer/Highlighter pen
Highlight & Contour Powder by NYX

 
NYX Blush PB06 Peach
 
Now onto my smokey eye:
 
for my shadows I use the 120 color palette 5th edition by BHcosmetics

My brushes are also from BHcosmetics

Before starting on my eyeshadow I always fill in my eyebrows with a brown eyeshadow, I will have a separate post just for eyebrows later on.

First I take my angled brush and just draw a line across my crease and the outter part of my lid.

Then I take my blending brush dab a little more black shadow on to blend it towards the middle of my lid, I also use it to blend a little above the line on the crease of my lid

Next I take a metallic silver and pack it in the middle of my lid then I use white eyeshadow and pack it in the corner of my eye where my tear duct is (white shadow not shown in the picture above)

 

I then apply my first coat of mascara with grow luscious by Revlon, this gives my lashes length

 for my second coat I use this loreal mascara, this gives my lashes more volume

Here is my finished look of my everyday smokey eye. Hope yall enjoyed!

since I had such a dark eye I went with a subtle pink lip

kate lipstick I purchased at walmart, it smells really good!
 
if anyone has questions or would like to see different looks please comment below or if we are FB friends you can send suggestions to my inbox
xoxo
Military Wife Military Life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment