Friday, August 9, 2013

My fav hair products

Hey dolls!
Well I've been asked SO many times what hair products I use, how do I keep my hair so healthy for it to be so long all the time etc. well here ya go! I'm going to show you a few products I use in my hair just about everyday. I've  used Tresemme shampoo and Conditioner for about 12 years now and I've used the Tresemme hair prodcuts for about 3 years. About 9-12 months ago I started using a coconut milk oil because I went bleach blonde and that fried my hair, the coconut milk oil basically restored my hair back to it's shiny-ness and smooth feel, I also feel my hair seems a little thicker but idk that could just be me. I have yet to try the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner but it is next on my list. I just have such long hair that the tresemme is affordable and you get a lot for the price and it has always been amazing to my hair :) I'll show you pictures of the products incase you want to try it you can find it much easier, and all my products I get at my local grocery store, and they are all very affordable and smell amazeballs! The oils I'm going to show you last me about a month, I use 2 squirts about a nickel size with each use, the spray lasts me about 2-3 weeks just because I'm always blow-drying, straightening or curling my hair and the shampoo and conditioner last me 2 weeks, unfortunately because my hair is long and gets tangly a lot I use a ton of conditioner. One thing I want to recommend is DO NOT use a lot of the oil on top of your head, after rubbing the oil through your hair use what is left on your ands (almost nothing) for the top of your heard or else even after your hair dries it'll look greasy, YUCK, happened to me the first time I used the coconut milk oil when I went blonde lol.

TRESemme anit-frize oil


Coconut Milk Oil
 
Tresemme heat protectant spray
 

How my hair looks after using products, nice and shiny :)
 
I hope this helped you all out!
Now go buy this stuff so you can look even more fab :P
BEWARE the products are addicting lol
 
xoxo
Military Wife Military Life
 

No comments:

Post a Comment