Wednesday, May 8, 2013

She did it!

my sister in law did it! she graduated army bootcamp! well technically not until tomorrow but today was family day. I cried all the way driving there up until we had to go find her standing at attention :) the entrance was so awesome they were all hiding in a field then colorful smoke bombs wen off and the came running out then got in formation. once again I'm blogging on my phone so once I get to a computer ill upload all vacation pictures so far, I have so much to share! I so miss living in the south I'm having a blast here the polite people the southern food and the warm weather. I've already devoured Bojangles and just ate some boiled peanuts mmmm! you are not southern if you don't eat boiled peanuts lol after tomorrow we are heading back to our home town Havelock for a week then Charlotte for the last week of our trip. I love being around family and back home I could stay here forever! and even though I'm on vacation the workouts don't stop! hubby and I have been hitting up the gym while were here. but that's all for now folks ill try and get to a computer soon!! hope everyone is having as much fun as I am!

xoxox
military wife military life

No comments:

Post a Comment