Thursday, June 6, 2013

Vacation pics!

Better late than never eh? lol sorry y'all I've been one extremely busy girl, between being a wife, mommy and working. I finally found some time to save our vacation pics and post them for y'all. so here ya go! be-ware I have quiet a few!

oldest seester!

sis and her hubby

                                                               friend Judith graduating

                                                            G.W bridge NY
                                                     hubby, father-in-law, our babies

                                                          my beautiful dauther Aubree
                                                        my niece syrianna

                                                     curls! cant get any cuter
                                                     nephew trevor
sis and her family

mother's day gift, nike free run 5.0

getting this framed, SO cute



sis in law graduated army bootcamp


haircut! 5 inches off!

                                                      curry chicken! yummm
Jamaican beef patty

goodmorning NY!


sis in law, hubby, dad in law

mmm lumpia



nothing like a big ass pig! lol

my family :)

they were SO good during the drive


big hair for sis in laws graduation

iron man 3d

nana's half a million $ house! gorg
 
 
well that's all I had, we had a blast on vacation, 2 weeks was NOT enough time but we made it count. My dad got stationed to Hawaii so that'll be our next vacation! until next time bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment