Thursday, June 6, 2013

randoms!

summer has arrived and you know what that means! bikinis, swimming, green grass, flowers and of course an empty gym because everyone likes to run outside in the nice weather hahah! I've been working hard on getting my body in shape, I haven't gotten to where I want to be yet and it's def been a struggle so at this point I don't care if everyone sees my fatness and stretch marks, I shall embrace it! lol I recently bought my kids a little kiddie pool since the weather allows for it now but here SOON we are getting an 18ft above ground pool 46 inches deep! whoop whoop! just in time because for the boy's birthday they are have a pool party/luau theme! we are also getting them a nice wooden swingset for their birthdays and I know they're going to bee stoked because right now our big backyard is pretty boring lol any who, I threw a few random pics in CUZ I CAN! haha enjoy!

Love my blue crochet roxy bikini, not too fond of my zebra print belly lol
 
just laying out with my doggie
 
Kiddie pool time! (don't mind my unfinished fire pit)
 
 

 

mommy was having a little too much fun! lol

friends :)

pretty flowers are blooming

mi casa

tanning with mommy

working on my fitness (front & back squats)
 
 
those calves!


Well time for me to get going, I've got motherly and wifey duties calling my name! lol Have a great evening bloggers!

 
 
leaving y'all with a duckface :P


No comments:

Post a Comment